What don’t Scouts do?
At this age, we encourage girls and boys to take responsibility for themselves and each other, with older members leading a small team. They like being with friends and participating fully in the adventure of life. In the Troop Scouts:
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn emergency aid
- Spend nights away – the summer camp is often the highlight of the year
- Help others in the community
- Cook, both at home and at camp
- Adventurous and sporting activities – anything from abseiling to zorbing
- Learn survival skills
We would love to invite you and your child to make some new friends with us. We meet each week throughout the school term at 3rd Chillwell Beavers, Cubs & Scouts hut, 51/53 Inham Rd, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 4GT
Friday between 6:45pm and 9:00pm.
Feel free to drop in, but if you would like to, use the Join button to let us know your coming and we can prepare a welcome pack for you.