What’s the best thing about Beaver Scouts?
Activities, trips and making friends are all part of what makes it so much fun for girls and boys. As well as earning activity badges, many Beavers Scouts get to go on camps and sleepovers, often for the first time. Beaver Scouts like:
- Being creative – making things and singing
- Playing games
- Going on visits and investigating nature
- Learning about themselves
- Getting to know other people
- Discovering the worlds of science, nature and technology
- Exploring the natural and manmade world
- Caring – responding to the needs of others, the local and international community
We would love to invite you and your child to make some new friends with us. We meet each week throughout the school term at 3rd Chillwell Beavers, Cubs & Scouts hut, 51/53 Inham Rd, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 4GT
Thursdays between 6:00pm and 7:15pm.
Feel free to drop in, but if you would like to, use the Join button to let us know your coming and we can prepare a welcome pack for you.